latest member photos

Welcome to the RV White Water Retro Travel Trailer Enthusiast Forums!

A website dedicated to all things Riverside RV Retro, tips, tricks mods and more. We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable.

Join in and contribute your ideas and questions! FYI: You must register and login to post replies or start new topics.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Tire Pressure on 199FKS
No permission to create posts
June 10, 2018
7:21 pm
rvan
Members
Forum Posts: 5
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

First post, tried searching and didn’t see this anywhere.  Have a 2017 199FKS, manual says suggested tire pressure is on the tires…looked and looked, can’t see it.  Information isn’t in any of the manuals, can’t find it online…any help?  These are the tires that came with the unit when purchased.

Thanks!

June 10, 2018
9:43 pm
Roccosamore
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 119

Look on the sidewall of the tire. It will tell you the maximum pressure your tire will hold. Generally, trailer tires hold 50psi. If your trailer came with bias ply tires you should seriously consider changing to radials. Read some of the other posts concerning bias ply tires. Usually the first upgrade people will make. Not the safest tires out there! Good luck…

June 11, 2018
10:43 am
rvan
Members
Forum Posts: 5

Thanks…yeah I did, that is where it should be…like I said I don’t see it on the tire.  Thanks for the advice on the upgrade though, I’ll check that out.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 61

Currently Online:
23 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

A.J.: 68

Alabama Jim: 54

markstevens: 18

Perrypridgen: 18

thatchick1120: 18

DAVID555: 18

amber_bowers: 17

Groucho: 16

Captn Sharpie: 15

Libacon: 14

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 686

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 24

Topics: 263

Newest Members:

yukonhulio, forbestm87, cottersay, brianscottesp, Luffman, Winston Rudolph, Harry Tiffany, Debbie, Tomjkel, IQBlonde

Moderators: Roccosamore: 119

Administrators: Kristopher: 178