latest member photos

Welcome to the RV White Water Retro Travel Trailer Enthusiast Forums!

A website dedicated to all things Riverside RV Retro, tips, tricks mods and more. We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable.

Join in and contribute your ideas and questions! FYI: You must register and login to post replies or start new topics.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Gray tank add to a White Water 155
No permission to create posts
May 17, 2017
12:17 am
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Has anyone added a gray tank to a White Water 155. I have purchased an external gray tank but would prefer to mod my 155 if possible.

July 1, 2017
2:17 pm
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I just retrofitted my 2014 155XL. I noticed the new ones have a gray water tank, so I checked with my dealer, and they ordered the tank. Now I live in an expensive area. Labor is high and it was a lot of replumbing, so it wasn’t cheap, but since I plan to keep my Retro, I had it done.

Parts are only about $350, and if you know what you are doing you could probably do it yourself. Thank needs a vent. You end up with two hose dumps, the greywater tank dump tucks under the body, unlike the blackwater scissor valve.

Now another issue I had was clearance overall, which stems from the original 155 being designed to fit in the average garage. The grey water tank resides in the area where the drop floor is in a 155. If you have a 155 with the drop floor, I don’t see where you would fit a grey water tank. The 155XL just added height and made the floor flat.

Anyone wanting to do a retrofit should also get a spring lift kit installed which raises the trailer 4″. This gives enough clearance for the new dump valve to reside underneath the trailer. Inconvenient to have two valves, but doable.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 57

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Roccosamore: 99

A.J.: 59

Alabama Jim: 43

DAVID555: 18

markstevens: 18

thatchick1120: 18

amber_bowers: 17

Groucho: 16

Captn Sharpie: 15

Perrypridgen: 14

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 468

Moderators: 0

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 24

Topics: 203

Newest Members:

Giffbo, higgdm, Tracy Bollin, bevwhite99, whatabearthinks, Adeleon39, timlorrieaton, Shandy07, Annasmith, Jeff and Ellen

Administrators: Kristopher: 174