latest member photos

Welcome to the RV White Water Retro Travel Trailer Enthusiast Forums!

A website dedicated to all things Riverside RV Retro, tips, tricks mods and more. We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable.

Join in and contribute your ideas and questions! FYI: You must register and login to post replies or start new topics.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
New 2017 177se owners from Michigan.
No permission to create posts
September 8, 2016
10:57 am
Audiojunky66
Members
Forum Posts: 7
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I am Tony and my wife is Julie and our chocolate lab is Elleigh. Had our Retro for a few weeks and only have used it locally. Looking forward to a vacation we have at  the end of September…love the fall in MI!! Will be going a lot of different places on our 2 weeks off. Love the camper so far…wanted one for many years. Enjoying accessorizing it with the Aqua color scheme we chose. We have a Jeep Liberty 2012 that we were not sure of for towing..so we bought a “Retro” 1989 Ford F-150 from some friends that has a rebuilt motor and very little rust..may have it fixed up and repainted to match the camper later!!  Will keep posted.. Glad there is a site like this.

A few pics..the 1st one is just us using the Retro in our own yard last weekend while I had to work. Better than nothing right? Other two are just some early accessories to match.

IMG_2930.JPGImage Enlarger

IMG_2920-1.JPGImage Enlarger

IMG_2918-1.JPGImage Enlarger

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments
September 8, 2016
4:58 pm
Kristopher
Southern Utah
Admin
Forum Posts: 178

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for sharing pictures! Actually the one with in your backyard is pretty awesome! I love the retro style radio you have in your camper as well. There are plenty of 177SE owners here. I know your Jeep Liberty is a bit small but one 177SE owner is pulling his with a Hyundai Santa Fe. The F-150 should have no problem pulling it as well and it goes good with the retro look!  Make sure to stop back in and post more pictures once you get some. 

September 12, 2016
3:34 pm
Audiojunky66
Members

Thank you. We live in a very remote area and right now we have the Retro off the side of our driveway as seen in the pic. We are waiting on a friend/landscaper to come over and take out a couple trees and such so we can pull in and turn around.. Plus have a nice place to park it in between trips. We will stay in it a lot just in our yard when we can’t get away. We are 50 years old but immature enough to be kids about our neat new toy. Will post pics of our upcoming fall vacation. Colors should be awesome. 

September 17, 2016
12:03 pm
Alabama Jim
Members
Forum Posts: 49

Thanks for the photos.  Love seeing Retro owners having fun.

September 25, 2016
3:33 pm
thatchick1120
Members
Forum Posts: 18

Audiojunky66 said
I am Tony and my wife is Julie and our chocolate lab is Elleigh. Had our Retro for a few weeks and only have used it locally. Looking forward to a vacation we have at  the end of September…love the fall in MI!! Will be going a lot of different places on our 2 weeks off. Love the camper so far…wanted one for many years. Enjoying accessorizing it with the Aqua color scheme we chose. We have a Jeep Liberty 2012 that we were not sure of for towing..so we bought a “Retro” 1989 Ford F-150 from some friends that has a rebuilt motor and very little rust..may have it fixed up and repainted to match the camper later!!  Will keep posted.. Glad there is a site like this.

A few pics..the 1st one is just us using the Retro in our own yard last weekend while I had to work. Better than nothing right? Other two are just some early accessories to match.

IMG_2930.JPGImage Enlarger

IMG_2920-1.JPGImage Enlarger

IMG_2918-1.JPGImage Enlarger

That’s actually a really great idea to try the trailer out in your backyard. If anything goes wrong you are still home to tackle and fix the issue or even to put what you really need in the trailer like certain utensils. First time we took ours out I forgot a lot of stuff! That’s like having a casita in the backyard right? Love how you added accessories to go with your trailer interior especially the coffee maker! My dogs would be in heaven with your backyard!

September 27, 2016
9:01 am
Audiojunky66
Members

You are so right about forgetting things! Having used it at home a number of times…we remembered all the camper stuff, just forgot a lot of the normal things we take. We are in the middle of 11 days off in Michigan’s upper peninsula. My first night, I realized everything was there for the camper, just forgot a lot of the things I always take on vacation. Chargers for different gadgets and only grabbed one mid weight jacket. Very cold this time of year up north. We both laughed at the how we were so wrapped up in the camper itself..we forgot a lot of little things. We have both been obsessed with finding aqua colored accessories for the camper. Very fun! 

My Lab Elleigh (Ellie) is 18 months old and is our third lab we’ve had,  the others were swimmers..but she is the most into swimming and hunting for fish and turtles in our pond. She will literally go back and forth for half an hr…get out run around a little and go right back at it. She is gonna be so bummed when it freezes over this winter. Below is a pic of her Saturday night in the Retro.

IMG_5497-1.JPGImage Enlarger

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments
September 27, 2016
12:37 pm
Alabama Jim
Members
Forum Posts: 49

Looks like you are ready to rock and roll.  Nice rig and looks like you are having fun.  Camping is a great hobby and decking out the camper as you want it is a lot of fun.  May Almighty God grant you many fun and safe trips.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 57

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

A.J.: 67

Alabama Jim: 49

markstevens: 18

Perrypridgen: 18

thatchick1120: 18

DAVID555: 18

amber_bowers: 17

Groucho: 16

Captn Sharpie: 15

Libacon: 14

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 531

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 24

Topics: 232

Newest Members:

Bunk, Arnold, Ktlove, suec123, cmdriver, annsmith, LisaSD, BJK, pthomas, xavierp300

Moderators: Roccosamore: 108

Administrators: Kristopher: 178