Welcome to the RV White Water Retro Travel Trailer Enthusiast Forums!

A website dedicated to all things Riverside RV Retro, tips, tricks mods and more. We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable.

Join in and contribute your ideas and questions! FYI: You must register and login to post replies or start new topics.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
New 177SE owners
No permission to create posts
June 30, 2019
5:00 pm
LoriB
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

My husband and I are the new second owners of a 2018 177SE, and it’s like it just rolled off the lot. The older gentleman we bought it from had used it 4 times, and I feel really lucky to have spotted the Craigslist ad. (Amazing, CL is not quite all scams and ripoffs!) 

We upgraded from a 64 Shasta, partly because DH decided that he doesn’t enjoy vintage trailer restoration, and partly because we just wanted to be a little more comfortable! 

We can’t go camping until late in July, if we can even find a campground near Portland, OR. that isn’t full up! I might just have to go sleep in the driveway, just to practice camping until then. 

I had jury duty last week for 2 days, and spent a lot of that time reading through old posts here, finding lots of useful info. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to share their experience and stories! 

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 177

Currently Online:
159 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

A.J.: 86

Alabama Jim: 54

Perrypridgen: 18

markstevens: 18

thatchick1120: 18

DAVID555: 18

amber_bowers: 17

mkevenson: 17

Groucho: 16

Captn Sharpie: 15

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 830

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 24

Topics: 295

Newest Members:

patvosburgh, pammy064, maineiak1, Laque, Sandy, carpae2812, Maddog, Lynae, neil.dawson, Shawno

Moderators: Roccosamore: 119

Administrators: Kristopher: 190