latest member photos

Welcome to the RV White Water Retro Travel Trailer Enthusiast Forums!

A website dedicated to all things Riverside RV Retro, tips, tricks mods and more. We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable.

Join in and contribute your ideas and questions! FYI: You must register and login to post replies or start new topics.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
just purchased retro 155
No permission to create posts
February 8, 2018
7:21 am
ardnity
Members
Forum Posts: 6
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

hello everyone,

just purchased a 2014 retro 155. this is our first trailer and we’re totally green. we’ve been eying this model for awhile.  Im towing it with a 2000 tundra, and will definitely be needing to do a lift kit on the trailer just to get it in the driveway. already had to get a 5 inch drop for the hitch, and may have to go to a 7 inch. Looking forward to figuring this thing out. have the manual, but there are no illustrations and it is very vague. 

February 8, 2018
3:57 pm
Alabama Jim
Members
Forum Posts: 52

Welcome Ardnity.  You will have a lot of fun camping, may God grant that it be safe and enjoyable.

February 8, 2018
5:08 pm
Kristopher
Southern Utah
Admin
Forum Posts: 178

ardnity said
hello everyone,

just purchased a 2014 retro 155. this is our first trailer and we’re totally green. we’ve been eying this model for awhile.  Im towing it with a 2000 tundra, and will definitely be needing to do a lift kit on the trailer just to get it in the driveway. already had to get a 5 inch drop for the hitch, and may have to go to a 7 inch. Looking forward to figuring this thing out. have the manual, but there are no illustrations and it is very vague.   

I put a 3 inch lift on mine, I had a shop do it. You can see it here. https://whitewaterretro.com/forum/retro-upgrades/riverside-rv-white-water-retro-custom-lift-3/

May 24, 2018
11:45 pm
ardnity
Members
Forum Posts: 6

0425181834a.jpgImage Enlarger
0518181028.jpgImage Enlarger
Thanks! ended up having it lifted with the factory kit. Also switched to 15″ wheels with radials from eTrailer. The original hubcaps fit the new wheels no problem.

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments
May 25, 2018
11:22 am
Alabama Jim
Members
Forum Posts: 52

Welcome Ardnity.  Thanks for sharing the pics.  Your truck and trailer look great.  May God grant you many fun and safe trips.  

June 22, 2018
5:13 pm
Mombo me
Members
Forum Posts: 2

I just got a XL155 and need a lift kit too.The Dealer vaguely mentioned a 4″ Lippert, but I’m wondering if that’s too high because I can only find a 2″ kit

June 22, 2018
5:25 pm
Mombo me
Members
Forum Posts: 2

I just noticed Ardnity’s post…it seems you answered my question about going higher than 2 “.I’m pulling it with a Toyota Highlander so don’t want it to get away from me! I’m trying to take it on it’s Maiden Voyage on the 4thof July and I’m running out of time. I guess e trailer will be what I’ll try. I didn’t see 3” though…arrgh! My husband just shakes his head at me, I’m ready to sell it instead!

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 57

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

A.J.: 67

Alabama Jim: 52

markstevens: 18

Perrypridgen: 18

thatchick1120: 18

DAVID555: 18

amber_bowers: 17

Groucho: 16

Captn Sharpie: 15

Libacon: 14

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 610

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 24

Topics: 247

Newest Members:

MikeT, Rachel, magmcrn, 205owen, skaustin1, Bev, antonferdinand, wesleyboyle, jonilstone, CampingQu3en

Moderators: Roccosamore: 118

Administrators: Kristopher: 178