latest member photos

Welcome to the RV White Water Retro Travel Trailer Enthusiast Forums!

A website dedicated to all things Riverside RV Retro, tips, tricks mods and more. We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable.

Join in and contribute your ideas and questions! FYI: You must register and login to post replies or start new topics.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
2017 155XL - Dina & Tom from Ewing, NJ
No permission to create posts
November 6, 2016
10:26 pm
Dina
Members
Forum Posts: 7
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi! My hubby, daughter and I just returned from our first camping trip with our new Retro. After 3 years of tent camping, this was wonderful. Especially since we can fall camp when it’s usually too cold for a tent.

Our little retro was the smallest camper among a sea of giants. But those big guys all looked the same while our retro turned heads. Folks were coming from other sites to look at it and we met some great folks.

Retro-Lancaster.JPGImage Enlarger

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments
November 7, 2016
6:31 am
Alabama Jim
Members
Forum Posts: 54

Cute as it can be.  Welcome to the retro world.  Glad you are having fun.  May God grant you many safe and enjoyable trips.

November 7, 2016
8:06 pm
Kristopher
Southern Utah
Admin
Forum Posts: 178

Welcome to the Riverside RV forums!

Awesome little retro you have thanks for sharing! Its fun having one of the smallest campers yet its one of the most noticeable campers. 

November 9, 2016
11:10 am
thatchick1120
Members
Forum Posts: 18

Welcome to the Forums! We like the size of our White Water Retro also. Before we had a 25ft trailer that just wasn’t cutting it for us because of how heavy it was. Our Riverside White Water Retro 181 is lightweight and my Pathfinder can pull it like it’s nothing. My husband was thinking of a pop up trailer when we found these and I loved the set up in each of them. I like the cozy feel it has to it but also like how I still feel like I am camping. Our old trailer felt like a house on wheels and I didn’t really like that about it. 

November 10, 2016
5:47 pm
Dina
Members
Forum Posts: 7

The same thing happened to us! We were planning on a popup but saw the retro and fell in love – plus it has everything we need in less than 15 feet (hubby and I never towed before and are anything but naturals at it).

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 57

Currently Online:
34 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

A.J.: 67

Alabama Jim: 54

Perrypridgen: 18

thatchick1120: 18

DAVID555: 18

markstevens: 18

amber_bowers: 17

Groucho: 16

Captn Sharpie: 15

Libacon: 14

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 643

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 24

Topics: 252

Newest Members:

nshep82, BILLSTJOHN, Leahbrob, clestes1, T.Estes, esullivan1953, justus2, Janineretro195, Ritags, BenGlen-NH

Moderators: Roccosamore: 119

Administrators: Kristopher: 178